Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beautiful Snowy Day!!
Memory Card full of 2009!!! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SAD GIRL!!!
... over the holidays our memory card got dropped in the snow... Unfortunately, it could not be recovered and I felt and feel just like this little girl!! boo hooo... SO SAD!!!
*However, we did have a great holiday. It was so much fun celebrating our first Christmas together!!! XOXO ohhh so cute, I love you honey!!!
*We spent New Years moving to Logan. yea:) Everett is transferring to USU Go Aggies! I knew I married a good guy.
Hope you all enjoyed your holidays as much as we did!! Merry CHristmas/Happy New Year!!!!
We Love you!!
Love,
Everett and Amber xoxo

1 comments:

krista jo said...

I would be as sad as that girl too! You guys are in Logan now? No way? What are you doing then? wow, I need to call you!