Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our first campout!

Yes, Everett really owns this car?!! Really! I am not going to lie I kind of like it... Actually, I LOVE this car!! Perfect for camping!! I am a one day only camper, but lets be honest who isn't. Do people really like to camp for a long period of time??!! I am giving a shout out to Goldie Meidell Olson for everyone who gives her a hard time for not camping and even despising camping! But, it's true an overnight camp is maybe one of my favorite things to do!!



hahaha Everett would maybe die if he saw this, but I think I am so funnnnny!!!! hahaha

Cute Bum!Add Video

6 comments:

Steph said...

It was fun catching up on what you've been up to. I love the one night campouts too! Your new apt is darling!! Where do you live now? Looks like things are going good for ya!

Heidi said...

BAMBI!! I love your blog and I love you! You have the funnest pics and you are a beauty queen and so skinny! Miss you love you:)

tiffany and darren said...

I love camping! I love your apartment! I love you!

Lacee Curtis said...

YAY FOR AN UPDATE!!! XOXO I want to go camping take me om Everett's sweet car. PLLLEASE.

Camie said...

okay I simply can't handle this information overload...however I am quite pleased to be unpdated as to what you two have been up to. First and for most, love your apartment, second, camping is da' bomb, and third YOU STILL HAVE THAT BED I CRIED ON FOR LIKE FIVE HOURS. So many memories on that bed....wow that sounded totally wrong. Anyways love you tons and it looks like you are having fun and livin' it up. Atta girl!

Marcie said...

Camping is lame! but you still look pretty!