Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5k walk/run in St.George... in honor of our mom, KAREN LEWIS!!


To sign up go to: carinforkaren.blogspot.com

Carin' For Karen 5k walk/run in St.George

5k walk/run
When: November 28, 2009
Where: Confluence Trail Head--on the Virgin River Walk. Next to The Dixie Center.
Time: 8:00am
Donation: $20 for the race T-Shirts will be an additional $5 (If you would like a T-Shirt please Pre-Register by November 14, 2009).

*Three months ago Karen was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. She is in a situation where any donations would be greatly appreciated. Come join us for loads of fun and a great cause!! Help support a 5k walk/run in honor of Karen Lewis. This event will not be timed. ALL proceeds will go toward the Carin’ for Karen Donation Fund. Pre-registration is suggested to guarantee participation. Entry forms are accepted by mail. If you are not able to attend the race but would like to donate, you are able to do so at any Zions Bank in the Karen Lewis Donation account*

Friends, Family & Dogs Welcome!!
PLEASE COME JOIN US…

For more information go to: carinforkaren.blogspot.com

Thank you!!

Love,

Amber & Family


4 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

Amber, I had no idea that your mom was diagnosed with cancer! I cannot believe it. I love your mom, will you give her my love? I want to do the 5k run in october up in slc. I can't believe how amazing she is

linzi said...

I didn't know either, Amber. Send her my love too! We will be praying for her. And, I'll let my family know about the 5K. What a great idea! I wish I could be there. I'll see what I can do, though...
What an incredible daughter you are. Thanks for your example.

linzi said...

hey you!
So, I don't think that they actually make a digital diana/holga, but I know they make attachments (lens adaptors) for certain SLR cameras - I think specifically the Canon EOS and the NIkon F series cameras. But, I'm not totally positive??
Michael bought mine through the Diana F+ website, but I know that they sell them through Urban Outfitters - and they have some really cool ones on there right now! A couple of their exclusives are back in stock!
Anyway, let me know which one you get?!!!

Bendrea said...

Amber, I cannot believe this. I am so so sorry about your mommy. I love her. I hope she is hanging in there! Please give her our love!! I want to do the 5k if i'm in town for sure!! hope your doing ok, love you
Andre