Saturday, March 20, 2010

All-night-er
Last weekend we went to our cousin Leslie's wedding. It's always an honor to be able to attend a sealing. It reminds me of our own, only ours was better (Is that alright to say? Nothing really compares to your own wedding, right?) She looked beautiful, and they looked so happy. There really is nothing better then seeing a happy Bride and Groom!
We decided to make a weekend out of this event and stayed at the parents house in Salt Lake. We went to dinner at The Pie with Mailee and Madi. It was DELICIOUS! I love finding a good pizza place!! After dinner we took a drive through all of our dream neighborhoods. Ah Someday... Someday I will have a cute home with a swing in the front and a pool in the back... with a tree house that the boys built... Someday!! Someday!!
Any way when we got home... we had an unplanned All-night-er, something I have not done in a really, really long time! I love to sleep, and I forgot how much fun it was to stay up all night with your best friend. This all-night-er was really the greatest all-night-er of all all-night-er's because it was with the very best friend that I have ever had...

Thanks Love, I hope we have many more in the years to come...


1:00am Everett was watching a movie and I was reading…
2:00am Pillow Talk
3:00am IT’S A SECRET!!! ;)
4:00am WHAT??? Why are we still awake?!!
4:15am oh well… let’s… go get some food
4:20am Sneaking in the kitchen trying to be super quiet (Parents room... right next to the kitchen)...water coming out my nose, because I was laughing so hard at Everett and trying to be quiet at the same time…
4:30am Ate an Entire Box of cereal in bed
4:50am Let’s tie your sister Madi to her bed haha
5:00am Two steps into her room and she wakes up... Plan Failed!!
5:30am Plan B! Let's tie your sister's doors together so they can't get out in the morning



6:30am Laugh about how funny we are, and everything else we say because we are slap-happy.
6:31am Sound Asleep!


0 comments: