Sunday, March 21, 2010

Irish pub in Ireland on our honeymoon! The reason for our obsession with St. Patrick's Day!

Luck of the Irish 2010
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Flanagan's Irish Pub, Park City 2010

The Shoe Tree, Park City 2010
Main Street Trolley
I surprised Everett with Red hair for St. Patrick's Day! I looked like a punk rocker more than an Irish laddy. It didn't really turn out the way I expected, but I look gooood!! haha

We try to make St. Patrick's Day a big holiday since we went to Ireland on our Honeymoon... We feel the need to Celebrate for the good Irish people that made our trip so memorable!

14 comments:

Kim said...

I like your hair bambi. When I saw the first picture I just assumed it was someone else til i continued down. You need a baby now

~..kass..~ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! And I also love you a bit :)

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

K i LOVE your hair!! Wow, that is gorgeous on you! I think it brings out your features more. Beautiful! :)

mel or kel said...

Agree, the hair is super cute!! And your post down below looks like soooo much fun. I want to pull an all nighter with keler now.

krista jo said...

you guys are the cutest together.

and yes, I agree as well, Amber as a redhead = very cute!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I love it Amber. I am not sure a hair color would look bad on you though. You guys do a lot of fun things, so cute! I am still wanting to get together k! Call me, we can do lunch or dinner. I don't care, just want to see you!

Brock and Kensey said...

OHHHH I love the hair! You look amazing!! I'm jealous!!

The Frame Family said...

Love the hair! It looks good on you!

Ashley and Andy B said...

You fit in great with all the little Irish leprechauns. Nice hair, remember when we died my hair hunter orange? Yeah this looks lots better.

Lacee Curtis said...

SISTA SISTA!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. LOVE IT! Miss you. Hope your classes are going well.

Jocelyn said...

Amber you seriously are one of my funniest friends I love it! Do you think we could hang out when you come down to visit? If you ever do? seriously? Please? Thanks?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Camie said...

Seriously Am, time for an update...it on it!

Ence's said...

I love it!! You look just as cute as ever. I am still winning with the longest hair :) Does that bring back fun times in HS