Monday, March 15, 2010

TURN OFF THE OVEN!!!I bet you can't guess what this is...or was???
This big black blob was... CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!! YES, CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!
I was warming up some soup for Everett, when suddenly realized I was supposed to meet him to do our taxes. We did our taxes and ran a few errands in between and then went home for dinner. As I was unlocking the door I could hear this obnoxious beeping noise... what is that??? Maybe the fire alarm?? When I opened the door sure enough, it was the FIRE ALARM!! Our apartment was COMPLETELY FULL of smoke.The next morning we went to the temple, when I opened my locker to put back on my street clothes it smelled like I was a chain smoker... EMBARRASSING!!! To this day our house still smells like smoke.
Lesson learned... TURN OFF THE OVEN...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my scary! im glad it didnt burn ur house down. i sure love u

Brock and Kensey said...

I LOVE YOU. That is so funny and a little scary too.