Thursday, August 6, 2009

Canada!!




















When we went to Washington to help Anna & Dave move we went to Canada for a couple of days. This is where Everett served his mission. We stayed with Vee (a member from one of his wards. She is awesome, I love her!) We were also able to visit down town Vancouver. We had dessert on top of a revolving tower that over looked all of Vancouver (SO BEAUTIFUL!!) and we spent the afternoon in Stanley Park. Vancouver is beautiful because you have the mountains, loads of green, green trees and the water (All of the best in one place).

We were also able to visit Everett's favorite area in his mission. It was amazing to be able to meet some of the people that he taught and baptized. Everett was seriously an incredible missionary. The first time I met Everett I was getting ready to go on a mission and he was so enthusiastic about his own mission. He showed me tons of pictures and told me all about his experiences with everyone in his mission. He was a Strong influence for me as I was preparing for my own mission. It was fun to finally see and be in the place where Everett saw so many miracles, and truly had his life changing experiences... What a blessing to be able to go out and do absolutely nothing except for serve the Lord! Seeing his mission made me homesick for my own. I am so grateful that Ever's served such a faithful mission. He is so smart when it comes to the gospel, I am one lucky girl!!

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Could you have found a more perfect match for yourself!?! I love that I can still see the same old Am in these pics, I can tell you are super happy, love ya :)

Camie said...

What a fun trip. I want to go to Vancouver so bad. K could you and Everett seriously be any cuter.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

You guys are so cute together! That is so cool you went back to canada, how fun!!