Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Never too late to post about the 4th of July!!!!!

I am Proud to be an American...

Happy 4Th of July...
Where liberty is, there is my country --Benjamin Franklin


Toby Keith, I know right! But seriously what is the 4th of July without a little Toby Keith!? If you don't listen to him on the 4th of July well... then you should! Talk about Patriotic!!
USA Patriotism! proudly recognizes . . . Toby Keith a true patriot and top country western singer, for his continued strong support of our troops through the USO and his great patriotic songs.
Toby Keith, a native Oklahoman, has traveled to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Germany, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Italy, Guantanamo Bay (Cuba), Belgium on his many USO trips . . . to bring a bit of home and more to our brave troops far from their proud loved ones and beloved USA.




LET'S NOT FORGET TO PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWuA-RttGU#

The Fourth of July really is such a great holiday. possibly my favorite!!
My dream is to become a world traveler. I have been to Europe, Mexico, and Canada (That's a good start right... haha) For some reason I always have this drive to get out and see the world. It's not until holidays like this that I sit back and realize how great it is right here in America; how beautiful and blessed we really are to live in this Country! Independence day gives us a chance to truly celebrate our Country. We are blessed to live in a land that affords such freedom and opportunity. Everett is a political junkie, which sometimes causes me to worry about what the future has to hold for our Country. Henry Clay said about the constitution, "The Constitution of the thirteen States was made, not merely for the generation which then existed, but for posterity-- undefined, unlimited, permanent and perpetual." I am grateful to our Heavenly Father and to those who founded our Nation and established this great land. I pray that the blessings of our Constitution will always remain, and that we will continue to have our freedoms!



"God Bless America!!"


The 4th of July 2009
Evere's & me!!



Graham & Janet
Erin & Linda with the babies (Hanna & William)


Graham and his mommy


Hanna

1 comments:

Camie said...

I'm proud to be an American!