Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon



Lacee and I ran the Hobble Creek Marathon this last weekend. It was so PRETTY! This is my favorite race (Thank you DOWN hills:)) I am the oldest girl and sometimes, well almost all the time I feel like the younger sister. Last to get married...last to have babies...last to... well, like I said, just about last to do everything! OTHER than moments like THIS, when I feel like the OLDER sister...
I love it when I can talk my sisters into doing stupid things like this. I called Lacee Thursday night to run the Hobble Creek 1/2 the race was on Saturday! During the race I think Lacee told me over 1000000000 that she was going to kill me, and everything around her. haha Oh my gosh I never laughed so hard in my life, besides the Bear River race that I talked her into last year. She cracks me up. If you ever want to do a race just for FUN invite Lacee, trust me you'll have fun, and you'll laugh hard... so hard you might pee your pants, unless you're Kassy or me then you'll pee your pants for sure!!

*Good Job and Thank you Lacee, You should be Proud!!*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! You look great. I'm sure it felt amazing. Your sister is so much older than I remember. And GORGEOUS

linzi said...

Wow...you guys are incredible. There is no way that I could just decide that the next day I'm going to run a 1/2 marathon! I don't know how you do it! You always have had a ton of determination - and sometimes to do the craziest things! : ) That's what I always loved about you!!!

Haha...you hate me sometimes????

Kim said...

Ya you tried to get me to do one last minute but I aint that stupid