Thursday, August 20, 2009

These is my Words

This book is my new FAVORITE!! I don't know if it is because I haven't been able to fully enjoy a book without feeling guilty knowing I have homework to do, and now that I am graduated it is a complete pleasure?!! I'm not sure, BUT I'll tell you one thing for certain, this book is AMAZING!!!
I know that most of you have probably read this book already, but if you haven't it's a must!! You will absolutely love this book. It's a book that pulls you in and makes you feel like you are in the book yourself. You can't help yourself from being drawn to each character.

It is the perfect love story! (For the most part anyway) If I didn't love my husband so much, I would be seriously depressed by this perfect love story. Everett read this book before I did and he reenacted one of the scenes (before I got my hands on this book). I thought he was just clever and romantic haha (OK he is) but still when I read thisFAMILIAR scene in this book, I couldn't stop laughing, and when I told Everett about this "FAMILIAR" scene we both couldn't stop laughing... He is out of control. I guess that's the only thing that keeps me going, especially after reading this book!
This book is so adventurous, sad and funny all at once. I finished the last few pages of this book at work, I had tears all over my desk and I didn't even care haha because acutely it was just that good!
Anyway you really should read it, you will be in love!!!

4 comments:

Camie said...

AMber this is so one of my all time favorites. You know its a series right?! Theres two or three other books. I have them all...I fell in love with the characters instantly. So glad you found this little treasure.

mel or kel said...

I have never read it but love recommendations so I will take your advice and borrow it from Cathie. I saw it on her bookshelf but previously skipped over it.

Megan Gubler said...

I have heard so many good things about this book. I need to get to the library and check it out. I miss studying in the library with you. Those were fun days:)

Robyn said...

I totally love this book Amber. It's one of my all time faves too. I absolutely loved those characters. I always recommend it...

I haven't read the others in the series because I was afraid they wouldn't live up to the first. You'll have to post or let me know if you read them if they're good.